Visitors

AuthorHouse Self Publishing Boook Company

Friday, December 17, 2010

Happy Friday

This morning, I woke up to the news that my grandmother is in the hospital. I have to go to Chicago today and all I know is that I'm going make the best of it. My grandma is 86 and I always say tell he she is going to be 100. The lesson for today is that we have to be alright, no matter what. We have to stay balanced and in control regardless of what occurs. One one side of things, I could look at this morning and think of all the not so desirable things that are present. Conversely, I can also be extremely thankful for all of my blessings in life, including the opportunity to have had so many years with such a wonderful grandmother. Some people believe that life "happens" to them. I choose to live intentionally and take full responsibility for everything in my life - even when it hurts, and even when I am wrong. There is always a choice regarding the way we feel. Always. I choose to embrace the positive and eternally optimistic view, settling for nothing less. Today, I wish you all the happiness in your life that you deserve and during this holiday season I pray that you are thankful for your every blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment