Visitors

AuthorHouse Self Publishing Boook Company

Friday, December 17, 2010

Announcement from John Hall Galleries

John Hall Galleries is proud to announce that the preview of our new website is now available!!
Take me to John Hall Galleries

I really hope you enjoy the new look and the new features. I have worked really hard to get it finished before the new year. Much much more to come. The new camera just came in and it is awesome. For all you photography lovers, it is the Nikon D3100 http://bit.ly/aXCsyx
The pictures of the new art are going to be incredible and I think the higher quality images will go very nicely with the fresh look of the website.

The book is coming along very well. I just received an email from my publisher yesterday. If I get any down time today, I will be working on the book. Very excited to get it all done and share it with you.

~Blessings~

No comments:

Post a Comment