Visitors

AuthorHouse Self Publishing Boook Company

Saturday, November 20, 2010

One day at a time

One day at a time. That's how we do everything worth doing in life. When I was writing my first book, some days I would ask myself how I was ever going to finish. I sometimes wondered if I could finish. What you focus on expands. Anything that you put your time and energy into will ultimately grow into something wonderful as long as you are putting in consistent, persistent effort. Continuing to apply this philosophy in my life, I am diligently working on my new project and I couldn't be more excited. Today, I no longer wonder how I'm going to get something done, if I have the ability to finish, etc. I have truly become one with the process and I understand that it is a 3 step process. Plant, cultivate, harvest. In our instant gratification society, sometimes we forget the middle step. Now, I have the comfort of knowing that I am making many great things happen, but it is happening in a manner that often looks invisible to the outside world. All great things are built one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment