Visitors

AuthorHouse Self Publishing Boook Company

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year!!

Happy New year to all of you. I want to thank you for continuing to support my writing and my art. There have been some exciting things since my last entry. First, I want everyone to know that I did fulfill my commitment and John Hall Galleries made 10 new loans to support the Kiva project. See here: http://www.allofusareone.com

For 2011 there will be some new artists that I am helping to break into the art business. Their work will be featured on my site, along with their name, displayed with each piece. Essentially, we have now become a dealer of art for new artists and this will not only, establish and further their success, but add to the continued success of John Hall Galleries. Be assured, all new work will be held to the highest standards of excellence in the realm of fine art.

Our new art director, Priya Natryl, has been producing some excellent work, of late. We will be doing a collaborative art show, 1st Qtr 2011, most likely in the Chicago area, but possibly at Steeple Gallery in Indiana. I am excited to be releasing some new works soon, myself. We are in the process of getting our studio ready for shooting new works using our new photography equipment.

The book is coming along. It is tough to post here every day when I am working on so many projects at once. One thing that I want to provide to you here in the meantime, is a quote of the day as I am getting all of this work done. I promise to share messages that will uplift you and continually inspire you to be your best. I am going to try to make at least 5 new posts per week until the new book is released. All I can say is that you are really going to enjoy it, my friends.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment