Visitors

AuthorHouse Self Publishing Boook Company

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Successful day

Today was really a great day. I got some progress done on the new book and I did a radio interview with a local radio station (WXRJ) where I was able to talk about the book and some of my other entrepreneurial endeavors. I just got off the phone with my publisher, Authorhouse, and they are all set for getting this up and running. I am going to move this blog to http://www.johnhallsbook.com. I am going to start using that site in reference to this project from here on out. If I change my blog in the future and when the book is released, I may use that web address to point to the book on my publishers site. I am super excited about what we have ahead and I thank you for being a part and helping make it all possible. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment